42nd Annual Hockey Hounds Major Bantam Hockey Tournament
Nov. 13-16, 2014 in Medicine Hat, AB
Tournament Application: e-mail email@example.com to request a tournament application form.
Tournament Sanction #14-246067.
- Entry Fee: $2000 CDN
- Only 15 teams from all applications received will be accepted
- Each team is guaranteed 5 games
- All games will be 3 twenty minute stop time periods
- This tournament is sanctioned by Hockey Alberta
- Hockey Canada guidelines apply (Neck guards and mouth guards MUST BE WORN)
- All teams will play Thursday, November 13th at either 5:00pm or 8:00 pm
- All teams will play their final game on Sunday, November 16th (Championship Game is 1:30pm)
- As a special offer to teams and their family members, we will be offering a discount on Tournament Passes when purchased in advance (following approval of application)
- TOURNAMENT ACCOMODATIONS – The Medicine Hat Hockey Hounds WILL BE BLOCKING ROOMS for the teams attending the tournament, and will assign your team to a hotel. If you do have a hotel preference, it will be taken into account, but the decision of the committee is final. PLEASE INDICATE HOW MANY ROOMS YOUR TEAM WILL NEED ON THE APPLICATION FORM.
41st Annual Major Bantam Hockey Tournament Championship won by Edmonton SSAC 6-4 over Burnaby Winter Club.
Nov. 14-17, 2013 in Medicine Hat
TOURNAMENT SANCTION #: 13-184783
Hounds Tournament Scores **Updated Nov.17 at 3:00pm MST**
Round Robin Scoring Leaders/Tournament Awards **Includes games played Nov. 14 & 15**
Game Webcasts: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cubshockey **All tournament games played at Kinplex 1 will be webcast from the above link, including the 41st Annual Championship game on Sunday, November 17th at 12:30pm**
Tournament Accomodations Link