The tradition continues with the 43rd Annual Major Bantam Tournament from November 12-15, 2015 in Medicine Hat! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for 2015 tournament inquiries.
42nd Annual Hockey Hounds Major Bantam Championship won by North Shore Winter Club 6-1 over the Edge Mountaineers
November 13-16, 2014 in Medicine Hat, AB
Tournament Sanction #14-246067.
**Please note, Tournament Awards on Saturday, November 15 at 4:00pm in Kin 1 (prior to semi-final games) Game Webcasts: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cubshockey **All tournament games played at Kinplex 1 will be webcast from the above link, including the 42nd Annual Championship game on Sunday, November 16th at 12:30pm**
- Entry Fee: $2000 CDN
- Only 15 teams from all applications received will be accepted
- Each team is guaranteed 5 games
- All games will be 3 twenty minute stop time periods
- This tournament is sanctioned by Hockey Alberta
- Hockey Canada guidelines apply (Neck guards and mouth guards MUST BE WORN)
- All teams will play Thursday, November 13th at either 5:00pm or 8:00 pm
- All teams will play their final game on Sunday, November 16th (Championship Game is 12:30pm)
- As a special offer to teams and their family members, we will be offering a discount on Tournament Passes when purchased in advance (following approval of application)
- TOURNAMENT ACCOMODATIONS – The Medicine Hat Hockey Hounds WILL BE BLOCKING ROOMS for the teams attending the tournament, and will assign your team to a hotel. If you do have a hotel preference, it will be taken into account, but the decision of the committee is final. PLEASE INDICATE HOW MANY ROOMS YOUR TEAM WILL NEED ON THE APPLICATION FORM.